Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
FAQS for Consumers
Are you qualified trainers and assessors?
We employ a qualified trainer and assessor.
Are you lawyers?
Vent2Me does not currently employ any practising lawyers. If we determine that your complaint will be best handled by a legal team, we will notify you immediately.
I’ve got a complaint. How can you help?
We’ll start be asking you to tell us about the nature and scope of your complaint.
From there, our objective will be to make the complaint process as easy for you as possible.
- Offer advice on writing letters (or emails) of complaint
- Write scripts for phone conversations
- Inform you of your rights and responsibilities
- Advise what sort of resolution and compensation might be reasonable
- Direct you to the most appropriate regulatory authority, ombudsman or legal representative
What does it cost?
At this stage, we don’t charge for our consumer services. But we do accept donations, which can be paid to a paypal account.
But what about…?
Interested in something specific that we haven’t mentioned here? Please don’t hesitate to contact us for further information regarding the range of services available to consumers.
FAQS for Organisations
I want to improve my organisation. How can you help?
To assist organisations to improve their customer service we can:
- Train staff on service marketing techniques
- Undertake service marketing audits
- Arrange mystery shopping visits
- Develop and implement organisational service marketing strategies
- Facilitate workshops and brainstorming sessions
- Participate as a keynote speaker at conferences and events
What does it cost?
The cost of our service to organisations will depend on what you’re looking for. Please don’t hesitate to contact us for a quote.
Can you help with…?
Want help with something we haven’t mentioned above? Contact us to find out if we can assist. Even if we can’t personally provide the service, we’ll almost certainly be able to point you in the direction of someone who can.